
I was able to make 3 additional podcasts and they are posted in the discussion board and to this blog [I hope!]...the 3 audios are the course objectives and assignments for N 705 a new course in the new doctoral program.
These are posted on the Discussion board for module 4.
I am still finding this very challenging to do and I have a lot of trouble following the instructions as I have zero background in this...and I am glad that we have an entire multi-media department to do this sort of thing for faculty.
I di not find too much to be easy at all, although I certainly can appreciate how well this enhances course delivery!
1 comment:
from Online Novice: I forgot to add: I visited Laura's blog and her podcasts which are very impressive...
I also visited Rebecca's blog and was happy to see that she was able to do a really nice job as well but had a little trouble with the link as I did!
Post a Comment